Monday, December 31, 2007

A brief introduction to my Fibromyalgia cure!

The subject of fibromyalgia is very dear to me. My mom has been suffering from this god awful disease for over 20 years. Recently I started studying naturopathy to see if I can find a better way. Depending on who you are reading, naturopathy is "the only true medicine" to some and "quack medicine" to others. Personally, I think that there is a happy medium. I have been studying fibromyalgia, intensively for the last few years. Since the subject is so vast and misunderstood. I will just leave you a synopsis of each area that I believe is pertinent. My aim is to keep this information and is easy to follow as possible and from a single viewpoint to alleviate confusion. I hope this information helps you or anyone that you know, in the quest of finding relief from fibromyalgia. If you have any questions or have any other information that you believe may be helpful, please post a comment, and I will reply as soon as possible. Thanks, Dustin.

No comments: